Date:      Mon, 11 Mar 2002 14:12:15 +1100
From:      Rob B <rbyrnes@ozemail.com.au>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to ignore some ports?

Hi all,

Running cvsup at the moment, I notice that I am getting a lot of ports that
I don't need, such as the ../japanese, ../korean etc.  I am using the
supfile in /usr/share/examples/cvsup/ports-supfile so I would assume that I
would use the "refuse" file in the same directory, but this doesn't work.

Here is the contects of the refuse file:

src/etc/sendmail/freebsd.mc*
ports/chinese
ports/french
ports/german
ports/hebrew
ports/japanese
ports/korean
ports/russian
ports/ukrainian
ports/vietnamese
doc/de
doc/de_*
doc/es
doc/es_*
doc/fr
doc/fr_*
doc/ja
doc/ja_*
doc/nl
doc/nl_*
doc/ru
doc/ru_*
doc/sr
doc/sr_*
doc/zh
doc/zh_*

Should I be deleting the diretories mentioned in the refuse file?

Cheers,
Rob

--
A few thousand rads never hurt anybody.

[15200.8 km (8207.8 mi), 262.8 deg](Apparent) Rennerian
This is random quote 55 of a collection of 1204