Date:      Mon, 29 Aug 2005 23:35:17 +0200
From:      Mark Huizer <freebsd+hubs@dohd.org>
To:        hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   cvsup.nl.freebsd.org just died in my arms tonight

An attempt to upgrade memory proved fatal. First there was a memory
issue, causing some filesystem mayhem. Then the machine wouldn't boot
anymore in any combination of memory available.
Death was called at 22:12 CEST. May it rest in peace :-( (well, it's
resting in pieces anyway).
I took the disk home so I have the config stuff for repair. The machine
is already repaired with other equipment, and the box is up, but without
any useful software.

My first interest will be to recover cvsup, maybe even before I go to
bed, and otherwise: first thing in the morning. I know a few mirrors are
copying from this machine, so I want that service restored as soon as
possible.

mail for nl.freebsd.org, www.nl.freebsd.org, www.d-bug.nl etc are secondary
priority

Mark