Date:      Tue, 28 May 2002 16:06:57 -0400
From:      "Robert Blayzor" <rblayzor@inoc.net>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Swap_pager error

I would totally agree with this, and will try the read, thanks for the
suggestions.  My feeling is that it is NOT physical disk or a problem
with the disk drives.  My experience in the past is that if the RAID
controller cannot successfully read or write blocks from either drive in
the array, the array alarm will sound.  The array controller shows no
problems at all with the disk, and I have no red lights indicating a bad
drive.

Just seems rather strnage.  I'll try doing the dd later at a slower time
and let you know how I make out.

Thanks again!

--
Robert Blayzor, BOFH
INOC, LLC

A successful tool is used to do something undreamed of by its author.  -
Johnson