Date:      Fri, 27 Feb 2004 23:18:46 -0900
From:      "Mark Weisman" <mark@mystic1.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Wireless Mouse?

I'll start this post by saying THANKS to all involved who have provided
me with the answers to my last two posts (as frustrating as I'm sure
they were). So far my FBSD box is living up to its reputation as being a
windows replacement. Now I would like to configure a Logitech wireless
mouse and keyboard. I've got the keyboard all hooked up and working,
however, in version 5.1-Release of FBSD I only see either a sysmouse or
serial, of which I've tried with no success. Is there a modification or
port I need to add for a wireless mouse? Anyone?

Res Ipsa Loquitor,
Mark-Nathaniel Weisman
Site Master
Mystic1.net