Date:      27 Apr 2000 18:29:48 -0400
From:      Chris Shenton <cshenton@uucom.com>
To:        Mike Smith <msmith@freebsd.org>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 4.0-RELEASE ASUS K7V floppy boot fails -- register dump

On Thu, 27 Apr 2000 14:26:13 -0700, Mike Smith <msmith@freebsd.org> said:

Mike> I'm seeing this too.  Try booting without the floppy installed,
Mike> then when it bitches, insert said floppy and hit enter.

ROFL, it worked. I'm pulling the install down the wire now.

Many thanks!

Mike> Actually, I'm having all manner of insane problems with this
Mike> board, and I'm about to throw it out and go back to a FIC SD-11.

What kind of problems?  A friend has the slightly older ASUS K7M board
and seems happy with it -- no problems reported.