Date:      Sun, 11 Dec 2016 14:10:19 -0700
From:      Nathan Dorfman <na@rtfm.net>
To:        Alexander Kabaev <kabaev@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: Support for Ubiquiti PoE

I don't know anything about the PoE model, but the ERL also comes with
an FPGA and a binary blob, and it's only required for the promised
million+ pps forwarding rate. That device works great under FreeBSD
aside from missing out on that performance boost, so I would naively
hope the PoE could be made to work as well.