Date:      Mon, 14 Apr 1997 22:10:44 -0700
From:      Steven Guthrie <Anchanar@optnet.nclack.k12.or.us>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Win NT PPP and Installation...

	I am trying to install free BSD on a 486 machine with 20 megabytes of ram..  I need to install this over FTP and PPP but he way I get my PPP access is via an NT RAS server..  The problem is I have to connect using term and ppp0 on the installation program.  I can dial and connect just fine it is just when I connect I get connected I get nothing... I assume that the server is waiting for my computer to search for the domain to authorize my password.  I don't get a login prompt or a password prompt it just hang's up on me.  Does anyone know of any way that I can solve this.  I run and have access to the NT server so I can change just about anything I need to.  I just need to know what needs to be changed... Thank you.

Michael Guthrie