Date:      Tue, 30 Sep 2014 22:48:03 +0400
From:      "Alexander V. Chernikov" <melifaro@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Rumen Telbizov <telbizov@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-stable@freebsd.org" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: 10.1-BETA2 possible kernel memory leak in routing table

On 30.09.2014 21:56, Rumen Telbizov wrote:
> Hi Alexander,
>
>     Sorry. That meant to be "route -Arn".
>     It would be even better if you show something like
>     "route -Arn ; sleep 10; route -Arn"
>

> OK I would assume you really meant netstat ;) I apologize for not
> pasting the entire routing table (security considerations). If you're
> only after the size of it - like I said it's pretty static and doesn't
> change very often. Is there anything specific that you're after?:
>
> netstat -rna | wc -l ; sleep 10; netstat -rna | wc -l
>      145
>      145
Well, I was going to run vimdiff on old / new output but it looks like
it is not necessary.

Can you do some dtrace profiling?

e.g. do
"
kldload dtraceall

cat > xx.d <<EOT
#!/usr/sbin/dtrace -s

fbt:kernel:rt_msg2:entry
{
         stack();
}

fbt:kernel:rn_addroute:entry
{
         stack();
}
EOT

dtrace -s xx.d
"

According to your stats, you're getting 52 requests per second, so It
won't take too long.
(and don't run utilities like route / netstat / ifconfig - they will
pollute the output).

Btw, you're not running ipfw with tables?