Date:      Sun, 12 Jun 2016 12:39:52 +0200
From:      Kurt Jaeger <lists@opsec.eu>
To:        abi <abi@abinet.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Ports test system setup

Hi!

> My question was that poudriere testport tries to build port
> automatically. What to do if I want some manual steps with port sources
> between make extract and make patch steps ? I'm asking about
> interactivity with port testing.

There's the -i option for poudriere:

poudriere testport -j <jail> -o <port> -n -i

     -i           Interactive mode.  Enter jail for interactive testing and
                  automatically cleanup when done.  A local pkg.conf(5)
                  repository configuration will be installed to
                  LOCALBASE/etc/pkg/repos/local.conf so that pkg(8) can be
                  used with any existing packages built for the jail.  The
                  FreeBSD repository will be disabled by default.

--
pi@opsec.eu            +49 171 3101372                         4 years to go !