Date:      Mon, 20 Nov 2006 14:23:21 +0100
From:      "Anna Rajsman" <annara@opera.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Opera and FreeBSD

Hi again,

I would like to apologize for the confusion I caused on Friday.

Please read my explanation in my blog:
http://my.opera.com/annaraj/blog/2006/11/20/the-freebsd-accident

Once again I am very sorry!

Best regards,
Anna

--
Anna Rajsman, Marketing and Sales Assistant
Tel: +47 2416 4354, mailto:Anna.Rajsman@opera.com