Date:      Mon, 23 Aug 1999 11:01:34 -0400
From:      "Koscielny, Wally" <Wally.Koscielny@gs.com>
To:        "'alpha@freebsd.org'" <alpha@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Alpha Installation

Ok. So I got this far. I'm not going to stop now. My alpha is almost
freebsdized. Here is the problem, I installed freebsd but now when it boots
it goes straight to the shell, it doesnt start any of the startup stuff just
hits the shell right after it sees the hard drive. And it gives me no errors
whatsoever. It basically looks like it's starting it in single mode all the
time.

Thank You,
Wally K.