Date:      Sat, 12 May 2007 23:40:17 +0300
From:      Vasil Dimov <vd@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Xorg 7.2 status report

--UlVJffcvxoiEqYs2

On Sat, May 12, 2007 at 20:02:12 +0300, Vasil Dimov wrote:
[...]
> (EE) Failed to load module "i810" (module does not exist, 0)
> (EE) Failed to load module "mouse" (module does not exist, 0)
> (EE) Failed to load module "kbd" (module does not exist, 0)
> (EE) No drivers available.

All,

Indeed the problem was that I did not have x11/xorg port installed.
Until today I have never used it. After installing it X started right
away, even without touching my 6.9 xorg.conf!

Thank you for your immediate responses and for the great work!

--=20
Vasil Dimov
moc.elcaro@vomid.lisav        Software Developer @ Oracle/Innobase Oy
gro.DSBeerF@dv                Committer @ FreeBSD.org