Date:      16 May 1998 22:11:45 +0200
From:      dag-erli@ifi.uio.no (Dag-Erling Coidan =?iso-8859-1?Q?Sm=F8rgrav?= )
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Hello.....?  Whomever broke -stable, are you going to fix it?

"Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com> writes:
> The 2.2 snaps have been dying for 4 days now due to the sh breakage I
> already pointed out yesterday.

Jordan, as far as I can see sh hasn't been touched since May 4th. This
is the only reference to sh in today's cvsup (five minutes ago):

 Edit src/bin/sh/eval.c
  Add delta 1.7.2.4 98.05.04.07.25.58 cracauer

May 4th is about the last time I cvsupped -stable. And sh builds fine
here; I haven't tried 'make buildworld' but just 'make clean' followed
by 'make' in /usr/src/bin/sh seems to work just fine.

--
Noone else has a .sig like this one.