Date:      Sat, 28 Jul 2001 15:32:24 +0900 (KST)
From:      "=?EUC-KR?B?sejFucC6?=" <kmste2@hanmail.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   I have a problem.

Hi, I'm FreeBSD 4.3 Release user.
I want to use FreeBSD 4.3 for private WWW & FTP service..
I use ethernet card to connect INTERNET.. Before installed FreeBSD, I usually use WINDOWS 98, I installed ethernet card driver, so I cound connect Internet.
However, when I installed FreeBSD, it said that "There is no database.."
After all, FreeBSD doesn't find my ethernet card.. FreeBSD have no database about my ethernet card..
How I have to do?? Do I buy another ethernet card, or exist another way??
Give me a help, please..

This is specifications of my ethernet card..

Standard : PCMCIA V2.x, 16Bit PC Card Standard
           IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T,10BASE-2
Protocol : CSMA/CD
Data Transfer Rate : 10Mbps
Network Cables : 10BASE-T : 2-pair UTP Cat. 3,4,5
                            EIA/TIA-568 100-ohm STP
                 10BASE-2 : RG-58A/u Thin Coaxial Cable

±èŹÀº