Date:      Thu, 12 Jul 2018 06:22:12 +0000
From:      "RevGlue UK" <support@revglue.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   =?utf-8?Q?Monetise_your_affiliate_projects_with_RevGlue.com?=

Hi,

I went through your website and found a link
http://rapid-shield.com////news/status/report-2015-10-2015-12.html that is
showing Rakuten affiliate network integration. I believe you are working as
an affiliate or online publisher and utilising the affiliate networks to
monetise your websites, blogs or mobile applications.

RevGlue.com support affiliates and online publishers with unique set of
tools to easily monetise their websites, blogs, mobile applications and
social media channels. We work with all UK leading affiliate networks to
help you save time and money with data management, affiliate website
development and monetising your website users.

Browse RevGlue blog section at https://www.revglue.com/blog to understand
how you can exploit RevGlue tools to monetise your current websites or setup
new projects in minutes.

Our affiliate tools consists of affiliate data sets, Wordpress plugins,
Wordpress templates and stats that help affiliates to setup new projects
such as cashback, coupons, mobile comparison and more. Explore RevGlue
affiliate tools at https://www.revglue.com/tools-for-affiliates

Our publisher tools are offered totally free to monetise your blogs, website
and social media users. Explore RevGlue publisher tools at
https://www.revglue.com/tools-for-publishers

Create free RevGlue.com user account and try all tools for Free. No credit
card is required.

RevGlue.com