Date:      Sat, 13 Jul 2002 15:34:41 +0300 (EAT)
From:      Patrick J Okui <pokui@one2net.co.ug>
To:        "Remington L." <madriax@garlic.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: vidcontrol -h?

On Sat, 13 Jul 2002, Remington L. wrote:

> How do I define vidcontrol -h 1000 in my /etc/rc.conf. Thanx

again from the man page (man rc.conf)

--Begin ManPage--
  allscreens_flags
               (str) If set, vidcontrol(1) is run with these options for
                each of the virtual terminals (/dev/ttyv*).  For example,
                ``-m on'' will enable the mouse pointer on all virtual ter-
                minals if moused_enable is set to ``YES''.

--End ManPage

so do an allscreens_flags="-h 100"

> -Remi

HTH