Date:      Mon, 20 Oct 1997 16:58:13 -0700
From:      "hui" <huiman@earthlink.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Need some info..

I am a new to freeBSD or UNIX completely, but am very enthusiastic about
learning. But I am having some problems, I have read all of your install
procedures and I am still having a hard time. This is my dalima, I am trying
to download freeBSD from the ftp site , and install it over FTP. But I can't
seem to find the files or file I need to download. Would you please help me
out and give me the info like I am 3 years old.. I am very computer
literate, so don't give me the cold shoulder I would like to learn, what I
am doing wrong..

Thanks Aaron Owens
Info@LiveShot.com