Date:      Tue, 11 Sep 2007 15:17:02 +0200
From:      "Gabor Tjong A Hung" <gvtjongahung@users.sourceforge.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   package-recursive

Dear reader,
I have been trying to get a webserver running with php and pgsql support in
a jailed environment, while building in a build jail.
I would have expected this to work flawlessly, but I have however discovere=
that this is not an easy task.

What I did:
In my build jail:
 cd /usr/ports/www/apache22 && make install (Did this so it wouln't
automagically take apache13)
 cd /usr/ports/databases/php5-pgsql && make install && make
package-recursive
in my www jail:
 pkg_add {pathtopackages}/php5-pgsql-5.2.3_1.tbz

I noticed however that when doing so the /usr/local/etc/rc.d/apache22 scrip=
is not tarred.

Even if I do a make package-recursive (afterwards) in the www/apache22
directory this fails to happen(in my buildjail).
However, if I do a pkg_delete -f apache\* && cd /usr/ports/www/apache22 &&
make install && make package-recursive; and do a
pkg_delete -f apache\* && pkg_add {pathtopackages}/apache-2.2.6.tbz
I do get the rc.d/apache22 script.
However, starting this gives the following error:
# /usr/local/etc/rc.d/apache22 start
Performing sanity check on apache22 configuration:
httpd: Syntax error on line 94 of /usr/local/etc/apache22/httpd.conf: Canno=
load /usr/local/libexec/apache22/mod_cgid.so into server: Cannot open
"/usr/local/libexec/apache22/mod_cgid.so"
Starting apache22.
httpd: Syntax error on line 94 of /usr/local/etc/apache22/httpd.conf: Canno=
load /usr/local/libexec/apache22/mod_cgid.so into server: Cannot open
"/usr/local/libexec/apache22/mod_cgid.so"

Does this indicate an error in the package-recursive target?
I have also noticed that when one runs a "make
pretty-print-run-depends-list" or "make pretty-print-build-depends-list" in
the /databases/php5-pgsql directory
I get "" as dependancies. Is this correct or am I loosing my mind?

Regards,
Gabor

--=20
"If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there" =96
George Harrison