Date:      Sun, 22 Apr 2001 09:02:42 +0400
From:      "dotslash" <dotslash@linif.org>
To:        <ikram@linuxwaves.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Installation problem

i too find that fbsd installation even from cd is temperamental.  in my
installation, i get a media error of sorts after reinstalling for the Nth
time.  funny thing is the first few installs where fine.  maybe it's the cd.
maybe it's my drive. *shrugs*.  what i suggested you can do is try again and
make sure your hw are not faulty.