Date:      Thu, 07 Feb 2002 13:25:41 -0700
From:      David Clements <clements@boulderlabs.com>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   wardriving and the need for ipsec

Hello All,

I have been doing some wardriving experiments and am hoping to create a
freebsd ipsec solution to solve the problems with WEP.  I am looking for
the right 802.11b card to use and am a little lost.

It looks as though a lot of work has been done on the Prism2 chipset
drivers, however, I am unable to find a clear picture as to what cards
are working well.  I need a Prism2 card to run with airsnort as I need
to be able show the need for a VPN solution by breaking WEP.

Any suggestions?  I need a well supported card that can do WEP with no
problem.

Thanks,

David