Date:      Wed, 22 Jul 2009 12:21:12 -0400
From:      Wesley Shields <wxs@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Mike Jakubik <mikej@rogers.com>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Please commit 	ports/136765 and ports/136727

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 11:25:24AM -0400, Mike Jakubik wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could someone please commit these updates before the ports freeze comes
> in? I don't think these maintainers are very active any more. I've been
> running the updated ports on a few servers for over two weeks now without
> any issues.

It's customary to give each PR a 2 week timeout before committing it.
These are just over a week old now. We should continue to uphold the
maintainer timeout for these IMO. If they are not committed by the
maintainer when the timeout happens please let me know and I'll do my
best to get them in before the freeze.

-- WXS