Date:      Mon, 29 Nov 2010 15:11:21 -0500
From:      Super Bisquit <superbisquit@gmail.com>
To:        Marius Strobl <marius@alchemy.franken.de>
Cc:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Xorg fails to build, breaking at libtool22

Peter Jeremy sent me a suggestion that is currently working. I commented out
the CFLAGS and CPUTYPE? and everything is building.
I based that part of /etc/make.conf with my experience on building on a G3
and G4.
Also, the only references I can find at the moment are GCC for sparc64 make
flags.
I also looked for an earlier post on the list for working cflags.
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-sparc64/2007-February/004618.html