Date:      12 Dec 2002 21:03:26 +0800
From:      Khairil Yusof <kaeru@pd.jaring.my>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Repeatable crash from nautilus2

--=-9eW8LTozLgOH+2Rl18Tf

On Thu, 2002-12-12 at 00:21, Adriel Cardenas G. wrote:

> > >On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 01:37:39PM -0500, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:
> > > It thumbnails just fine for me in 2.0.8 on -CURRENT built yesterday.
> > > Looking at your stack trace, what do you have defined in
> /etc/make.conf?

I now notice the same problems with nautilus2 on current. Just to be
sure, I ran portupgrade -Rf nautilus2, and definitely, the graphics
libraries aren't at fault.

It crashes on some jpeg files, all gif files and bmp files for me.=20

Properties on right mouse button also fails.

I tried recompiling with i586 instead of p3 to be sure, and I still have
the thumbnail + properties dialog seg fault problem.

How can I help to debug this?

--=20
Khairil Yusof <kaeru@pd.jaring.my>

--=-9eW8LTozLgOH+2Rl18Tf