Date:      Mon, 24 Jan 2000 11:47:29 -0600
From:      "Jim C. Nasby" <jim@nasby.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FREE CASH, NO CATCH.........

They definitely do have a spam polity, and that twit definitely violated it.
I emailed abuse@alladvantage.com about his post, so hopefully he's already
lost his account. You know what they say about one bad apple...

jim@nasby.net                                               /___\

Give your computer some brain-candy! www.distributed.net Team #1828