Date:      Fri, 14 Aug 1998 11:15:32 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Dexnation Holodream <dex@wankers.net>
To:        "Daniel O'Callaghan" <danny@hilink.com.au>
Cc:        Phil Allsopp <phil@virtek.com>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3COM ethernet cards 3c905b-tx

Well, if you want some help with it, and Phil has some spare cards, and I
can get the docs and specs on the cards, I'll help out with that, too (why
do I get the feeling I'm going to be renamed driver-boy).  I did a bunch
of network card/driver testing and benchmarking at Sun, so I've kinda been
there, done that *sigh*.  I'm perfectly willing to help :)

-Jon