Date:      Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:52:58 +0100
From:      =?iso-8859-2?Q?Edward_Tomasz_Napiera=B3a?= <trasz@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   =?windows-1250?b?Rml4aW5nIGJ1c19kbWFfdGFnX2NyZWF0ZShOVUxMLCCF?= =?windows-1250?b?KS4=?=

On sparc64, calling bus_dma_tag_create(9) with NULL tag will result in =
instant
panic due to KASSERT.  Patch below fixes all the instances I could find. =
 It also fixes
several places unrelated to sparc64, just to give a good example.

Now, the problem is - the changes are trivial and mechanical, but I have =
no way
to test most of it, simply because I don't have hardware handled by =
these drivers.
And I'm not really sure how to proceed from this point.  Any ideas?

Patch can be found at:

http://people.freebsd.org/~trasz/sparc64-bus_dma_tag_create.diff

--=20
If you cut off my head, what would I say?  Me and my head, or me and my =
body?