Date:      Sat, 12 Apr 2008 13:18:54 -0700
From:      "Murray Stokely" <murray@stokely.org>
To:        "Gonzalo Nemmi" <gnemmi@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Handbook (4th Edition??)

I think to be honest we need some more chapters and new content before
we publish a new printed edition.  There is certainly more up to date
online content but not as much has changed as between previous printed
editions.  In the mean time, one option is to use one of the print on
demand places to get a cheap bound copy of the current online
handbook.

          - Murray