Date:      Sun, 14 Mar 2004 06:27:35 -0600
From:      Erik Greenwald <erik@smluc.org>
To:        Eric Wenger <eric_wenger@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: qt33 build failing due to uic sigsegv

On Sun, Mar 14, 2004 at 04:04:51AM -0800, Eric Wenger wrote:
> I cvsupped ports last week and then again yesterday;
> still seeing the same problem.  Any ideas?  I can't
> gett to the kde-freebsd mailing list from the link on
> the freebsd home page.  lists.csociety.org says they
> don't have it anymore.
>
> Eric

I've been seeing this for a bit, too... A quick gdb shows that the
nvidia libGL.so calls pthread_key_create() which causes the crash. I
tried other opengl programs and got the same stack trace. Out of
curiousity, are you using x11/nvidia-driver, and do other GL programs
work for you? and/or can you provide a gdb backtrace of the crash?

--
        -Erik <erik@smluc.org> [http://math.smsu.edu/~erik]

The opinions expressed by me are not necessarily opinions. In all probability,
they are random rambling, and to be ignored. Failure to ignore may result in
severe boredom or confusion. Shake well before opening. Keep Refrigerated.