Date:      Tue, 17 Nov 1998 07:41:15 -0500 (EST)
From:      Paul Werkowski <pw@mail.sonetechcorp.com>
To:        Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:    Re: sequencer1: <???> at 0x388 (not functional)

 > what error msg ? In any case, idon't have the AW37 so i don't know if
 > there is a problem with the card or with your setup. Basing on
 > feedback from other users, i think the AW37 works fine with the pcm
 > driver, but let's see if someone else confirms this.
 >
 > 	cheers
 > 	luigi

 > with "unsubscribe freebsd-multimedia" in the body of the message

I have the AW37 and the -stable code of last week. The card/driver
combo seems to work ok playing some random sound files using the NAS
server, but recording is not working right at all (with or without
NAS).

No error messages from anywhere, but received data is just a fuzzy
level for about one second then dropping to zero. I have the data
sheet from Crystal and hope to have some time to probe further during
the week.

Regards,
Paul Werkowski
pw@sonetechcorp.com