Date:      Wed, 18 Jan 2006 07:49:51 +0100 (CET)
From:      "P.U.Kruppa" <root@pukruppa.de>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   make.conf settings for gamin???

Hi!

For some time now I am having problems with portupgrade (messages
about max recursion level exceeded, extensive usage of swap
space). Kris Kennaway on freebsd-questions pointed out to me,
that I am using an illegal option for fam/gamin.

What would be the right make.conf settings for gamin on
gnome 2.13.x then? I tried to collect something from the mailing
list, but evidently failed.

Thanks,

Uli.

P.S.: 	Perhaps this should also be put on freebsd.org/gnome ?

* Peter Ulrich Kruppa - Wuppertal - Germany *