Date:      Sat, 09 Jun 01 10:49:34
From:      "Thomas Widlundh" <tw@ettnet.se>
To:        "FreeBSD" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE:rar

OK. Thank You guys.
It showed up I've got rar in the /usr/ports as well, but I still have no connection with the Internet, so I have to
d/l proggs otherwise. In all the CD:s there is only an unrar.
Now, I found rar for BSD at the rar site. It's called rarbsd.sfx.
Anybody no what sfx is and how to handle it?
Thomas

> Anybody knows where to get RAR for FreeBSD?
> In my ports and CD:s, there seems to be just un unrar program.

/usr/ports/archivers/rar on my machine...