Date:      Mon, 27 Jan 1997 23:25:37 -0800
From:      "Daniel Keller" <dkeller@psln.com>
Subject:   downloading multiple files

Hello!
I have a large set of files I would like to download (the 2.2 bin), how can
I make a script to download these and some others like the man pages. I
would also like It to disconnect when it is finished if possible (I was
planning to starting it when I go to school in the morning if possible, and
I don't want it to be connected until I get home unless is absolutely
necessary). I am using usermode ppp on 2.1.5-RELEASE.
Thanks!
Daniel Keller
dkeller@psln.com