Date:      Wed, 25 Dec 1996 19:38:16 -0600
From:      Brian Grams <gramsb1@airmail.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        Brian_Grams@afcc.com
Subject:   really stuck

I'll keep it short.  I get FreeBSD installed, up and running, but when I
try to install ports and they reside on the second disk it doesn't ask
for you to swap CD's - just says "can't be found" and won't install
(during novice installation or later on working through
/stand/sysinstall).  Trying to umount CD1 and mount CD2 won't seem to
work either.  Checked all the FAQ's and DOC I could find and can't
figure it out.

In your infinite wisdom could you possibly condescend to help a newbee?
Worked on computers for 20 years but this is my first venture into the
UNIX realm.

Got the CD's @ Walnut Creek

I would graciously accept any crumbs of knowledge you could throw my
way.

Brian Grams
gramsb1@airmail.net