Date:      Wed, 14 May 2008 01:44:33 -0500
From:      "Jeremy Messenger" <mezz7@cox.net>
To:        "Karl Fischer" <kmf@fischer.org.za>
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Feedback "How do I upgrade to GNOME 2.22?" on http://www.freebsd.org/gnome/docs/faq222.html

On Wed, 14 May 2008 00:23:57 -0500, Karl Fischer <kmf@fischer.org.za>
wrote:

> Hi There,
>
> I was ready through this "How do I upgrade to GNOME 2.22?" on
> http://www.freebsd.org/gnome/docs/faq222.html
> and noticed something was missing,
> Comparing
>       # pkg_deinstall -fO gnome-applets\* totem\* gnome-control-center\*
> with
>       # pkg_delete -f gnome-applets\* totem\* gnome-control-center\*
> gnome-keyring-manager\*
>

> I guess it should read : # pkg_deinstall -fO gnome-applets\* totem\*
> gnome-control-center\* gnome-keyring-manager\*
>

> This is missing " gnome-keyring-manager\* "

The reason of that I had to add that for portmaster only is: The
portmaster has a bug with MOVED stuff for not able to do
gnome-keyring-manager -> seahorse. It's already fixed in current version
of portmaster, but I rather to keep in there to be foolproof in case if
users still have old portmaster. You can either do it by manual by
pkg_deinstall or let portupgrade to take care of that by read in MOVED,
they are same.

Cheers,
Mezz

--