Date:      Thu, 23 Mar 2017 16:26:15 +0000
From:      Microsoft Roaming <ms-roaming-data@outlook.com>
To:        "mickael.maillot@gmail.com" <mickael.maillot@gmail.com>
Cc:        "ports@FreeBSD.org" <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: kodi-16.1_9

Hello,

Last KODI revision doesn=92t build when port /devel/doxygen is installed.

For un unknown reason at an early build stage in XML parsing building proce=
ss is invoking doxygen, but doxygen process exit with an error and build st=
op shortly after.

Deinstalling Doxygen solves the issue
There is absolutly no reason to invoke doxygen

The previous revision of the port wasn=92t affected by this bug, there was =
just a known issue with the compat9x port.

Now building KODI needs to deinstall two ports compat9X and doxygen

If we keep on in this very bad way we will need in the future to clean all =
the installation just to permit compilation of KODI=85

I suppose you are working on KODI 17 and I hope this will be fixed at this =
occasion

Regards,

David

Provenance : Courrier<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=3D550986>; pou=