Date:      Tue, 5 Nov 1996 14:22:02 +0100 (GMT-1)
From:      af@biomath.jussieu.fr
To:        dennis@kentauros.rtd.algo.com.gr (dennis)
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Linux OR FreeBSD?

dennis wrote / a ecrit:

> Greetings to all,
> I'm <<lurking>> for a while on this list. I'm using , at my job, Linux
> 2.0.13 for
>  over a year now and we can say that we are much satisfied. A colleague told
> me that
> i should try FreeBSD. In his own words << Its much better!>>.
> Could anybody give me at least three GOOD reasons why should i migrate to FBSD?
> >From what i can see Linux is much easier in installation.

If you're happy with Linux, stick with it, especially since  you  seem
to think that its installation is more within the scale of  complexity
you can handle. Moreover, that'll save us one of those religious flame
wars that are a loss of time and bandwitdh.

If this mail is not a flaime bait as I suspect it is,  why  don't  you
just  ask  your  colleague  ? he  seems quite positive about this so I
guess he's the one to ask the good reasons.

Cheers,
_Alain_

--
Alain FAUCONNET    Ingenieur systeme - System Manager     AP-HP/SIM
Public Health                91 bld de l'Hopital 75013 PARIS FRANCE