Date:      Mon, 11 Jun 2007 19:41:36 -0700
From:      "vali bud" <mtx@edoxx.eu>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   proftpd and proftpd-admin root dir

I want to install proftpd-admin for proFTPd on FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE.

>From proftpd-admin webpage:
" Now that we're finished setting up proFTPd Administrator it's time to =
just move the entire folder into place (were place is in your Apache =
servers document-root). Next we'll just finish up some of the commands =
needed for the default configuration of proFTPd and proFTPd =
Administrator to work as expected, and the first thing we need to do is =
create the folder where we'll place our files so just follow my lead (if =
you want to place it somewhere else you'd need to reconfigure both =
proFTPd and proFTPd Administrator):

cd /
mkdir /ftp"

WIth this sets up the root directory for proftpd to /ftp.
My questions is (regarding to what i have read on proftpd-admin web =
page): What options to i need to set to be able to make the root =
directory in /home/ftp or any other directory?
I have tried to modify the proftpd.conf file but if i enter another root =
dir it doesn't work. I have googled alot but couldn't find anything =
related to what i want to do.=20
I especially want to know what do i have to modify in proftpd and =
afterwards i will change the *.php files from proftpd-admin.

thanks in advance...