Date:      Tue, 5 Dec 1995 11:58:17 -0500
From:      joe@soho.ios.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Atapi & freebsd

I have the 2.05 release of freebsd, i`ve been waiting for freebsd to
support atapi cd-rom drives, i see at some sites a atapi.flp,
is this to add support for atapi cd-rom drives?
If so what do i do, how do i download it, it`s text
and when i press enter, i`m just taken there, and
displayed screens of code? I of course have the boot & root.flp
floppies for release 2.05, but i`ve never been able to fully install
bsd because of it`s lack of atapi support, what little i did install
i did from a freebsd dos directory. I hope this makes some sense, Thanks.