Date:      Fri, 15 Mar 2002 13:56:18 -0800 (PST)
From:      krzysztof Strzelczyk <cs052279@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   apache13-fp port

Hello

I'm trying to install apache13-fp. However, when I try
to make the install it tries to download powerlogo.gif
and other gifs. It can't get a hold of any of these
files and eventually errors out. I've since modified
the Makefile and took out these files in the Makefile
and it gets past this point. Now it stops at every
other tar file it tries to download.

Giving me error code 1 errors similar to this:

>> Attempting to fetch from
ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/i386/4.4.20011227/.
fetch: compat3x.aa: Invalid argument

My question:  Why would the install try to download a
gif file? Shouldn't this all be bundled in one tar
file?  Is this port supposed to be operational?  It
gives errors for every file it tries to get.

My FreeBSD version is 4.5-stable.  I have also
downloaded the new src for apache13-fp today via
cvsup.

Thanks
-Chris