Date:      Sun, 22 Jul 2012 08:22:16 -0700
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian.chadd@gmail.com>
To:        Kim Culhan <w8hdkim@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: multi vap Multi-SSID with ath on FreeBSD 10-current

Hm, ok.

So I'd start diagnosing this by setting up another FreeBSD device in
monitor mode on that channel and capturing some beacons.
Then take a look in wireshark and make sure you're seeing beacons consistently.

I bet the beacon timer and beacon slot configuration is all subtly
messed up, leading to this mess.

Adrian