Date:      Fri, 22 Jan 1999 12:38:04 -0500
From:      Christopher Masto <chris@netmonger.net>
To:        Jeremy Lea <reg@shale.csir.co.za>, freebsd-mozilla@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Internal compiler error?

On Fri, Jan 22, 1999 at 09:34:19AM +0200, Jeremy Lea wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Jan 21, 1999 at 06:49:35PM -0500, Christopher Masto wrote:
> > I've started to look at getting this lizard built on my FreeBSD-current
> > machine, and apart from having to futz with the shared library naming
> > change, the build seemed to chug along pretty nicely.. until:
>
> The following patches may help you.  They fix the library stuff and enable
> the use of the LinuxThreads port (http://lt.tar.com/).

Thanks.  I'm not quite ready to try LinuxThreads, but I like your
solution to the other stuff better than my hack.  As soon as gcc2.8.1
finishes building on my machine, I'll see if it can get through the
lizard without choking.  I don't expect the resulting executable to
function, but that only means that I'll be pleasantly suprised if it
does.
--
Christopher Masto        Director of Operations      NetMonger Communications
chris@netmonger.net        info@netmonger.net        http://www.netmonger.net

    "Good tools allow users to do stupid things." -- Clay Shirky