Date:      Tue, 14 Dec 2010 19:51:17 +0100
From:      Peter Boosten <peter@boosten.org>
To:        Peter Boosten <peter@boosten.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Updating glib from 2.24.2 to 2.26.1_1 fails

On 14 dec 2010, at 09:12, Peter Boosten wrote:

Okay, did some source code digging, and I believe the actual error =
starts here:

> gzlibcompressor.c:68: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before
> 'gz_header'

which, if I interpret all correctly, means that gz_header is no typedef =
(or at least, isn't found by the compiler), but this struct actually has =
been declared in zlib.h, which is in the #include list of =
gzlibcompressor.c

The config part of the glib port actually verifies whether zlib.h is =
available or not:

checking zlib.h usability... yes
checking zlib.h presence... yes
checking for zlib.h... yes