Date:      Wed, 31 May 1995 10:22:26 +0200
From:      "Christoph P. Kukulies" <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   mcast and sd/vat/wb

I'm asking someone with experience in using the sd/vat/wb software:

When I start a sd session on one machine and start sd on another machine,
shouldn't the session of the one machine show up in the session directory
of the other machine immediately?

With me it doesn't though I have both machines configured MROUTING, bpfilter 4,
mcast routes are set up. The 'other' machine is running mrouted and
has a connection to the MBONE.

FreeBSD blues.physik.rwth-aachen.de 2.0-BUILT-19950531 FreeBSD 2.0-BUILT-1995
0531 #0: Wed May 31 06:16:35 MET DST 1995     root@blues.physik.rwth-aachen.d
e:/usr/src/sys/compile/BLUESGUS  i386