Date:      Tue, 2 Dec 2008 22:02:13 -0000
From:      "Steven Hartland" <killing@multiplay.co.uk>
To:        "Kostik Belousov" <kostikbel@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: unionfs kernel panic on 7.1-PRERELEASE

Yes every time, I've got a half life 2 dedicated install mounted under unionfs:-
mount -t unionfs -o noatime -o below /usr/local/games/hl2ds /usr/local/games/servers/1

As soon as I start the server from under servers/1 the machine panics I'm thinking its
a combination of the Linux ABI and unionfs interaction which is causing the issue.

    Regards
    Steve