Date:      Thu, 6 Apr 1995 03:35:41 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      roberto@blaise.ibp.fr (Ollivier Robert)
To:        rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com (Rodney W. Grimes)
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org, bde@zeta.org.au
Subject:   Re: Label/slices : how to add a disk ?

> > 	beg: cyl 0/ sector 0/ head 0;
>                     ^^^^^^^^^
>
> Redo the fdisk -u, override the calculation of beg/end.  Use
> cyl 0, sect 1, head 0 for the beg.  The default caclulations screw
> up and put 0 in for the starting sector :-(.

I(ve tried that before and ot the partition table. disklabel keeps on
barfing on me. I've tried disklabel -B as found in a preceding message and
got :

215 [3:34] root@keltia:~# disklabel -B sd2
Bad pack magic number (label is damaged, or pack is unlabeled)

--
Ollivier ROBERT     -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-     roberto@FreeBSD.ORG
    FreeBSD keltia 2.1.0-Development #7: Thu Mar 23 00:28:31 MET 1995