Date:      Wed, 31 Jan 2001 19:52:12 +0100 (CET)
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        akm@mail.theinternet.com.au
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Voodoo3 + XFree4 + DRM - simple_lock ? :-)

On  1 Feb, Andrew Kenneth Milton wrote:

> Things that want glide look in only /usr/include/glide3
> and /usr/lib (I suspect linuxism). For the pain it was causing it wasn't
> worth fretting over the location of a few files and a directory.... If I was
> making a port I'd probably make the effort to put things in their 'proper'
> place.

Shouldn't the compiler find them if you add -I/usr/local/include and
-L/usr/local/lib?

> | I tried to get the rpms from 3dfx.com, but it
> |  - didn't resolves linux.3dfx.com
> |  - isn't possible to get a response from ftp1.3dfx.com
> | from here.
>
> 3dfx.sourceforge.net is where they live now I believe...

No, it's glide.sourceforge.net, but they didn't have downloadable files.
Yes, I know how to use CVS (and cvs -z9) and I tried to compile it out
of CVS a year ago, but I want to download a known good archive.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
                   It's not a bug, it's tradition!

  GPG fingerprint = 7423 F3E6 3A7E B334 A9CC  B10A 1F5F 130A A638 6E7E