Date:      Thu, 12 Sep 1996 02:56:55 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Tony Kimball <alk@think.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   continuing memory problems

I began experiencing signals 6, 11 and less frequently 10 in XF86_S3
about 4 days ago after a ctm update and kernel build.  I neglected the
issue as it was well reported, but now the traffic on this subject has
stopped, while (at cvs-cur.2458) I continue to experience (less
frequent) X server failures.

Two questions: Is the pmap problem believed to be resolved?  Is there
a recommended means of obtaining appropriate diagnostic information?