Date:      Sat, 21 Jul 2001 20:49:44 -0400
From:      "MARIE COSTANZO" <COSTA71@msn.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Amateur

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C11226.ABB975C0

I have a Clipart CD Rom.  Need step by step instruction on how to load it=
 onto my PC.  Hate to sound like a clutz but tell it like it is.   Marie

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C11226.ABB975C0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>I have a Clipa=
rt CD Rom.&nbsp; Need step by step instruction on how to load it onto my =
PC.&nbsp; Hate to sound like a clutz but tell it like it is.&nbsp;  Marie=
<BR><BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C11226.ABB975C0--