Date:      Wed, 20 Nov 2002 12:19:09 -0500
From:      Anish Mistry <mistry.7@osu.edu>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Video playback corruption

When I play back certain types of files divx and wmv are the ones I've no=
ticed=20
they appear on the screen with pink and green spots of streaks.  It happe=
ns=20
in both avifile and mplayer, and using different outputs ie. x11, xv.  It=
=20
used to works, but started exhibiting this behavior a few months ago.  I =
can=20
play the exact same file on my laptop and it looks fine, so the files are=
=20
fine.  I've got an Nvidia Geforce2 MX 400.  Using either the nv or nvidia=
=20
driver produces the same result.  Any suggestion?

Pic of problem:
http://am-productions.biz/images/snapshot1.png

Thanks,

--=20