Date:      Mon, 15 Jul 2019 21:32:45 -0500
From:      "Clay Daniels Jr." <clay.daniels.jr@gmail.com>
To:        Kjell Tore Ullavik <ktullavik@gmail.com>
Cc:        Manish Jain <bourne.identity@hotmail.com>,  "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Need help to confirm hardware viability

My suggestion is either of two AMD processors that have integrated video so
you don't even need a separate video card:

*AMD AM4 Ryzen 3 2200G 4 Core Processor with Integrated Radeon RX Vega 8
Graphics    $99.57 at Fry's*

*AMD AM4 Ryzen 5 2400G Processor with Radeon RX Vega 11 Integrated
Graphics    $162.99 at Fry's*